Saturday 9 November 2013

YAY SUCCESS!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!! 'scuse the capitals but I am so happy  - I finally got the computer to accept my loading page for new blog posts. Wanna know how I did it. I loaded a new browser - Chrome. Thank you Mr Computer, even though half an hour ago I hated you with a vengeance and was going  to throw you out and get a new one. I am so pleased that you decided to play my game and not yours anymore!
 I forgive you, but you are on notice, one more stunt like that of the previous week and I will seriously re-think my new found admiration. 

Now what did I really wanted to talk about - of course being a cold, wet Saturday when all I really wanted to do was catch up on my lost hours of sleep - was to sleep in - Dizzy decided that 5.40 was a good time to go out for a wee this morning. Bad Dog Dizzy, seriously??  When your Father gets back, well he will be getting up to let you out, not me. Be warned Chris you are taking over the early morning calls when you come home. I do Love you Dizz, but we gotta talk about this and we will later. 

I must admit that my back has been giving me such jip, that I don't think I could have stayed in bed much longer anyway.  Will have to get a nap in this afternoon - ha ha ha , I crack myself up!! that's not going to happen either - more chance of Ryan Gosling dropping by to help me fold my fabric :)

Gratuitous inclusion of said Mr Gosling, just cos I know how:


Close enough for me Mr Gosling ~ LOL

It is a wet cold weekend and while I am thrilled about that for two reasons, one reason I am not of course involves Jonathan's washing, small detail.
The reasons for being thankful for the current weather situation,  not in any particular order:

  •  I can stay inside all day and play in the play room
  • the garden really needs the water
  • saves me out there for ages watering the pots and the new vegies
  • need for comfort clothing, warm woolly hand knitted cardigan prime example of this
  • plan on something warming for lunch
  • good weather for movie watching with Kerry later today
  • I can listen to the last CD of my audio book in peace without the nagging thought that I should be washing floors - you can't wash floors in bad weather, the dog just makes it dirty again as soon as he goes out for one of his numerous pees.
So now I am feeling so much more positive, thanks to working useful computer, I will have a lovely cup of tea and head off to the playroom. 

If you are reading - please feel free to leave a comment, I'd like to hear from someone :)
Of course if it something derogatory or negative, I reserve the right to delete it before anyone else can read it and agree with you.  


4 comments:

  1. It sounds like everything has progressed from rough to smooth and back again and perhaps everywhere in between, more than once! I am glad that the wet whether has painted such a blessing filled picture for you...sounds good to me too :) Would love to hear more about what quilting/sewing/playroom projects you are working on now...
    Lil xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. some of those little projects are surprises Lil :)

      Delete
  2. Glad you fixed the computer problem. If I'd really thought about it the other day I would have asked what browser you were using. I changed to Chrome quite some time ago as every other browser I used kept crashing. It seems to be more compatible with things like F/B and Blogspot etc. BTW, did Ryan drop in eventually??? Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, he didn't. I haven't given up hope yet though - LOL

      Delete