Thursday 14 November 2013

More Good News

Oh Wow  - I cant believe that already my little blog has had over 500 page views. Thanks everyone who has clicked in and had a gander.  Leave me  a comment or two; we could get a little chat thing happening. 

In other news today.....Through one of my former bosses, I have made contact with a potential job offer in Karratha - and I'm not even there yet!! Wowsers. I will tell you more about that when I get back home but thank you John, thank you very much. 

I don't know why but I am dog tired tonight so this will be a quickie.  When I was talking to Chris over the past few days, we have been discussing the trip north (west) in January and have now decided to drive as far as Adelaide and catch up with some dear friends on the way.  Then we plan to fly to Karratha with Dizzy dog and put my car on transport. This means that we can spend more time at home  with the kids too :)

It  really is too far to drive in a minimum time slot, with big days, intense heat, and a dog panting in your ear for 4500 kms! I don't think so and on top of that, Patsy was right, my back would not be a functioning thing by the time we hit WA. So now we need to get quotes for the car, book the boat and flights from Adelaide. Add those to "The List".  It is great though having made the decision, at least now I know which way to proceed so that is a big relief.

This week seems to have flown by and  I now only have four days left at work - mixed emotions about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment