Thursday 31 October 2013

AAH that's better

I feel much better today, not sure why, not sure I care why just happy that I do.  After such an emotionally charged day yesterday, today is about quiet peace.  I am home from work due to aches and pains that have become exacerbated through the stress and going to doctor this afternoon.  Not sure he can give me any advice that I don't already know, but I will pay him $73 to listen to me for 15 minutes anyway  :)

Chris rang and all is good with him.  Another induction day, I think.  at the moment it is all about the inductions, as he has to complete one for each site that he will visit.  The Port Pass is the  main event and that requires heavy duty security clearance, sounds major!  Still that will allow him clearance to visit any port in Australia, so I guess it is a big deal.

My brother, Ian, has boarded his plane back to Cairns this morning; Dianne took him out to the airport. We ha a  lovely night together last night, Angela came over as well. We giggle and guffawed like school kids again at the silliest of things. It was great :)  It was so lovely to see Ian, even better to have the four of us in the same room for a few hours.

This coming weekend in Northern Tasmania is a long one - Recreation Day on Monday - also coincides  with the Deloraine Craft Festival ,which has been going for about  30 years.  we have only been twice and it is only 30 minutes drive away - but it attracts a huge crowd and gets quite hectic. So will give it a miss again this year.  I am going to Hawley Beach for two nights with a quilting friend.  Hope the weather is balmy.

A few things off The List in the last couple of days, so that's good: found out where to take all the garden pots for recycling; took back a picture to Jonathan's ex girlfriend that her daughter gave me; found out where to get some packing boxes from; and have distributed some books I no longer want. Small things, but hey they count as lines through the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment