Tuesday 22 October 2013

Lists!

Lists!
That is what my life has become centred around. But the good thing about today is that I crossed quite a few things off the first list. Hair appointment, tick;  pedicure, tick; dinner organised with Cathy, tick; dropped off ring for re-sizing, tick; picked up tickets from theatre, tick. No big things but all things that needed to be done.

Chris arrived safely in Karratha, even though he was late as the plane was delayed. He called though and was quite buoyed.  Boy I hope that lasts; for his sake as I know how hard I would find starting off on my own. in  a new town.  
The new house is brand new and so far he thinks that it contains nearly everything we will need. It is 4 bedrooms plus an office with plenty of room.   He sounded really excited about it.
I am concentrating on getting as many things sorted as soon as possible so that it will not be a mad dash towards Christmas. Some of  the things I'd like to do soon:
  •   re house Chris' tuberous begonias
  •   get packing boxes
  •   pin down a date for the boat
  •   sort out my superannuation
  •   and always considering what to pack, what to throw and what to store??
Look I'm sure it will all come together and it would help if I wasnt quite so tired to begin with.


1 comment: